Top 5 Songs -Youngstunners





Youngstunners

       Hey guys I am starting a new series where I will list my top 7 songs by top rappers. I hope you will enjoy this article. Thank you for all your responses. Also if you want me to list my favorite songs of your favorite artists mentioned in comments or mail me @ - nihar21041@gmail.com. 
Thank you.


Lets Start.
  Let me clear one thing I am only considering songs that consist of both Talha anjum, Talhah Yunus' performances.




1.  Quarantine- Youngstunners X KR$NA


Who can forget this legendary collab between KR$NA and youngstunners? This is by far my favorite song because this is the song that took youngstunners on another level. This song is just so good. First, anjum starts with mind-blowing rhyme schemes and then Yunus just casually gives legendary flow variations and then KRSNA just nails every single word from his verse. 
Just So gooooood....!


2. Gumaan- Youngstunners 


  Gumaan. If you are just a kid watching tik toks of your mom's phone. This is not for you. Here TY and anjum are just telling us "WE can do everything. We can hype you up with some songs and we can give you that mellow trip too". Listen to this and I guarantee you are going to put it on loop.


3. Baaz -JJ47 X Younstunners

JJ47 is one of the best lyricists in the desi hip hop scene. JJ47 just rides the beat produced by jokhay so easily and naturally. Even though TY has no verse but the hook is by TY and we get introduced to a new tone of TY's voice. And Anjum just usual great flow amazing lyricism etc.  

  


4. Bandish - SHAREH | JOKHAY | TALHA ANJUM | TALHAH YUNUS


I know. You all must be wondering why there is no song from KHANABADOSH. Right?
Here it is I think this is one of the top 3 - 4songs from the KHANABADOSH album. Hope you all agree. SHAREH is also easily one of the best lyricists from the desi hip hop scene.


5. Laga Reh - Youngstunners 

Whole hood is involved in this song. Boljani savage superdupersultan I mean everybody. This song just describes how youngstunners started from the bottom and now they are on the top. Video of this song is also really interesting inspiring. Hope you guys love it and yes I didn't include afsanay. but in my list it is on 6th position so... Anyway hope you all love it.




Thankyou.




Comments

Popular Posts