Top underrated artists to look for in 2022

Top 5 underrated artists to look for in 2022


Desi hip-hop seems to be getting it right recently. MCs from around the country have been linking up, putting on shows. If you are reading this You are already familiar with Divine, Seedhe Maut, KR$NA, etc. But in this article, we are going to talk about the Top 5 underground artists to look for in 2022

1. Gaush


Gaush is a Mumbai artist. His real name is Gauresh Kale. Gaush has recently earned recognition for his new song "Spit it back." So why so much attention for one new song right?
so basically what gaush has done is - if you read the lyrics starting from the last word in reverse order it will still be meaningful. I mean it's hard to explain but go check out his song and you will know. Gaush has recently signed a contract with bantai records and I must say he's one of the finest artists and you guys should make a note.


2. Farhan Khan - 

Most of you guys might be familiar with him because of his "Khaansaab" album and if you are not you are missing out on some really good stuff. Farhan Khan is just so good in that album I mean rhyme schemes, references, screen presence, beat everything is so good about that album. He is definitely one of the artists everyone should look forward to in 2022.



3. Frappe ash



He is one half of the acclaimed Delhi-based rap duo 'Full Power' is a songwriter and rapper. He is one of the very few hip-hop artists who doesn't belong to big cities. I know if you are reading this blog you would have seen frappe ash in Rohan cariappa's hip-hop premier league. I think even though he is very well known in the desi hip hop scene but I still think he is very underrated. One song I would recommend is "wish you were here" By frappe ash featuring encore ABJ.


4. Rawal X Bharg



Everyone has listened to "Pew Pew" right? Hell Yeah. This banger introduced me to Bharg and Rawal and then eventually when I listened to "Sab chahiye" EP It was on loop for weekssss. SO coming back to my point this rap duo is going to rock 2022 and I hope Bharg keeps cooking those mind-blowing beats and Rawal keeps chilling on those beautiful beats.



5. Hanumankind 



In the desi hip hop scene, it is really difficult for non-Hindi artists to make their presence felt. Offcourse brodha V is one of the very few artists who have made it big who can spit bars in English or his native language and still make the crowd go crazy over it. Hanumankind is just outstanding I mean I was listening to his song "No hook" it was groovy and also fire bars. Hanumankind is actually getting nationwide recognition for hits like "DAMNSON", "Mahadeva" to name a few. I really want him to collaborate with artists like Seedhe Maut, KR$NA, or MC Stan. Anyway Looking forward to it. 






So guys that's it from my side. Please feel free to suggest your favorite underrated artists in the comment box. Byeeee.

Comments

Post a Comment

If you have any suggestions please let me know...!

Popular Posts